The Fact-Free COVID Dystopia | Thomas E. Woods. Jr

• Thread starter Thread starter BlessedSacraments
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BlessedSacraments

When it comes to Covid-19, bureaucrats and politicians keep moving the goalposts, changing the rules, and engaging in bait-and-switch tactics, so they can maintain the “new normal” dictatorship. Those who object, we’re told, “just want people to die.” It’s now becoming clear that “you can’t have your life back in some states unless you take it back.”

From the 2020 Supporters Summit, presented at the historic Jekyll Island Club Resort on Jekyll Island, Georgia, on 9 October 2020.

The only ‘dictatorship’ I know of with regularly held elections.

When it comes to Covid-19, bureaucrats and politicians keep moving the goalposts, changing the rules, and engaging in bait-and-switch tactics, so they can maintain the “new normal” dictatorship.
“Moving the goalposts” is the result of the way science works. That is why we no longer have witch doctors treating us. It is not bait-and-switch any more than going to a periodic chart of elements is a bait-and-switch of the four humors.

It might be legitimate to ask if the political shifts are a result of changes based on evolving knowledge or a power grab, but it is better than a “foolish consistency.”

I come from a family of scientists, and I have always harbored a great love for natural science throughout my life, as my father taught me everything he knows about the world.

However, I have lost faith in science, or more precisely, I have adjusted my expectations, which were altruistic and idealistic. “Pure science” is a Platonic ideal that cannot be realized in this life. Science is always politicized, slanted, biased, corrupted, in favor of whoever is doing the experiment or making the observation.

Medical science is corrupted by the Almighty Buck. It dwarfs the Military-Industrial Complex as the Medical-Clinical Complex expands to eat all available insurance dollars and then has copays for dessert. Billions of dollars in grant money are funneled into quixotic endeavors like curing cancer, the common cold, and murdering chimpanzees.

It is no wonder that we have so many New Agers seeking out naturopaths and other quacks. We have anti-vaxxxers and mask deniers. I choose to remain within allopathy, but it’s a wild ride, and I really have to advocate for myself and be educated. I’m blessed to have a clinic system here with really great holistic care.

The adherents of scientism believe that they can know the absolute Truth about the world through the means of natural scientific inquiry. They don’t care whether or not God is in charge, and they really hope He isn’t, because it’s their turn to pull the puppet strings. I am wary of any politician or movement that offers “evidence-based governance” and I am rather proud of the current Administration’s disdain even for good science. It’s kind of painful to watch, but many of the right policies are being enacted, and so I can’t wait for four more years of the same clown college.

By the way, witch doctors would not exist if they didn’t help anyone (spoiler: they still do). The reason a practitioner or method succeeds is because people feel that it is helpful and buy into it, or conversely, TPTB decide that this is important for everyone and they establish it by fiat. Science has a back seat to the placebo effect, the mercurial tastes of the consumer, and the desires of the rich and powerful.

Last edited:
From Handbook of Clinical Nutrition and Aging Second Edition by Bales and Ritchie (2009)

An entire chapter is dedicated to Global Graying, Nutrition, and Disease Prevention: An Update on China and Future Priorities.
China has one of the most rapidly “graying” populations of any country in the world and is, at the same time, progressing toward a wealthier economy. page 33
China was experiencing the full impact of Covid-19 starting the summer last year. Satellite images reveal activity changes at that time. Most people around the globe didn’t know until China was building hospitals in Jan-Feb.
Why did China delay in getting the word out… even to their own people?
Ask a better question.
Why waste a good virus?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back