The Gift of Groans

• Thread starter Thread starter contemplative
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
40.png
springbreeze:
Dear friend

Thank you. If obscene is having a sense of humour and not taking myself too seriously then I and my thoughts are obscene.

God Bless you and much love and peace to you

Teresa
From this point on I wish that you would stick to the topic of the thread.

Obscene?

**Contemplative, I think you need an attitude adjustment and a thesaurus. Mine translates obscene as lewd, filthy, smutty, risque, vile, foul-mouthed — to name a few, and none of which belongs to Teresa’s wording. **

You have been abrupt and rude with a chip on your shoulder, not only to her, but to me as well, and simply because I asked for clarification of some very unclear posts. Do you not interpret our smilies, which were friendly, as gestures of keeping communcation between us cordial?

**I don’t need an answer my post, for you will most likely degrade it as obscene. **

I just deleted several uncharitable posts in this thread. I suggest all read the forum rules of content and conduct, which can be found here.

After doing so, anyone interested in discussing the topic of speaking in tongues can visit this current thread or read about it in the Ask an Apologist forum here:

Does 1 Corinthians 14 prohibit speaking in tongues?
Which Holy Spirit gifts are correct?
Speaking in tongues

Or read these articles on the subject:

ewtn.com/library/SCRIPTUR/GIFTS.TXT
ewtn.com/library/SCRIPTUR/CHRSMATI.TXT
ewtn.com/expert/answers/…tic_renewal.htm
ic.net/~erasmus/RAZ16.HTM#Ch…of%20the%20Holy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back