B
Blood_Angel
Guest
I am studying Catholicism and am told the holy rosary is for everybody, not just Catholics.
As I am not a Roman Catholic, not baptised, I am curious.
I am looking for God and was told that praying to the rosary can help me with my journey.
Also, I am not sure how it works. From what I father, you begin with the The Sign of the Cross and end with The Hail, The Holy Queen. So you recite all seven of these prayers, http://www.theholyrosary.org/rosaryprayers.
How often do you do this?
And is there times when you only pray one of the mysteries, depending upon the state of mind, circumstance and reason for the prayer?
Thanks.
Wasn’t sure if this was the right place, perhaps a mod can move it to the correct one.
I’m a newbie!
As I am not a Roman Catholic, not baptised, I am curious.
I am looking for God and was told that praying to the rosary can help me with my journey.
Also, I am not sure how it works. From what I father, you begin with the The Sign of the Cross and end with The Hail, The Holy Queen. So you recite all seven of these prayers, http://www.theholyrosary.org/rosaryprayers.
How often do you do this?
And is there times when you only pray one of the mysteries, depending upon the state of mind, circumstance and reason for the prayer?
Thanks.
Wasn’t sure if this was the right place, perhaps a mod can move it to the correct one.
I’m a newbie!