(The homosexual and religian.)

• Thread starter Thread starter Perry5
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Perry5

In the Summer of 1991 neurobiologist (Simon Levay) introduced the world to the possibility of homosexuality being biological.

Levay claimed to have found the differince in the hypothalamas part of the brain structure between gay and strait men.

The hypothalamas is a small area of the brain that is near the pituitary gland which is located at the brace of the brain.

The fact that homosexual behavior is observed across the animal kingdom indicates that for humans,it is not merely a a choise bassed on sinful tendencies.

It is a natural byproduct of evolutionary process as is hetrosexualty.

(Would not God’s word be better served thrue understanding???)

40.png
Perry5:
In the Summer of 1991 neurobiologist (Simon Levay) introduced the world to the possibility of homosexuality being biological.

Levay claimed to have found the differince in the hypothalamas part of the brain structure between gay and strait men.

The hypothalamas is a small area of the brain that is near the pituitary gland which is located at the brace of the brain.

The fact that homosexual behavior is observed across the animal kingdom indicates that for humans,it is not merely a a choise bassed on sinful tendencies.

There are no other animal species that are HABITUALLY homosexual. Some societal animals have an alpha male hierarchy in which the alpha male sodomizes the smaller males, but this is to show dominance and preserve his right to be the dominant breeder, not because he is into younger males. His sodomistic behavior is to ENFORCE his right to procreate, not as a substitute. Are you older than 12? I have read all of your posts and I think you may have broken into your dad’s computer.

Whether or not ot engage in sodomy is a choice. It’s not an uncontrollable spasm.

40.png
Scott_Lafrance:
There are no other animal species that are HABITUALLY homosexual. Some societal animals have an alpha male hierarchy in which the alpha male sodomizes the smaller males, but this is to show dominance and preserve his right to be the dominant breeder, not because he is into younger males. His sodomistic behavior is to ENFORCE his right to procreate, not as a substitute. Are you older than 12? I have read all of your posts and I think you may have broken into your dad’s computer.

Thank you for your post,perhaps others would heve interesting opinions,

I am a ww2 veteran learning how to use his firdt pyter and hope not to meet my dad again for some time and have probably been a catholic more years than you have been alive.

(Age.)

So old that i can remember when a curser was someone who walked around swearing all of the time,coke was a cold drink,grass was somthing that you sat on at the park and gay ment happy.

Perry5 said:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Age.)

So old that i can remember when a curser was someone who walked around swearing all of the time,coke was a cold drink,grass was somthing that you sat on at the park and gay ment happy.

I am so old I actually remember when a hoe was a garden tool. “I’m down with that” meant you had the flu. Modem what what you told your Ma when you ran over her rose bushes. Webspace is that area behind the refrigerator. Megabyte is what might happen if you stick your hand into the webspace.

Perry5,
Why not rephrase your question with greater slant on sin and homosexuality rather than scientists and homosexuality? You can start rethinking the question here. The topic is sin. newadvent.org/cathen/14004b.htm

40.png
contemplative:
Perry5,
Why not rephrase your question with greater slant on sin and homosexuality rather than scientists and homosexuality? You can start rethinking the question here. The topic is sin. newadvent.org/cathen/14004b.htm
Because for a “Free Thinker”, sin is a man-made concept designed for religious authorities to maintain power over the masses. Right Perry?

40.png
Perry5:

Hi Perry5!

The problem with the study you are citing is that LeVay was never able to say definitively whether the differences in hypothalami preceded or were caused by the subject’s homosexuality. He has even said that " play a role.multiple factors"

Missing from this analysis is the realization that from a moral point of view, it simply does not matter whether homosexuality is biological in origin or not. It’s reductionist to imply that if it is biological that the homosexual is a slave to his biology and so must act upon it.

40.png
Perry5:

I have heard/read that this study’s hypothesis had been put in serious doubt by other scientist (if not proven wrong). I can’t find anything in the web though…perhaps someone with far better skills can.

cheers

Originally Posted by Perry5
*>In the Summer of 1991 neurobiologist *
*>(Simon Levay) introduced the world *
*>to the possibility of homosexuality *
>being biological.
***Sure just like kleptomania, or a propensity ***
***for alcohol or a whole host of other biological ***
perturbations.

40.png
Perry5:

Human’s have a huge desire to eat. If we gratified that desire to it’s fullest extent, as too many do, we’d all be obese. To say that it natural so we should do is not valid reasoning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back