T
Tamsulosin
Guest
After I had recived my communion today I saw what happened when a lady was receiving
her communion in the tongue.The host fell I think from the priests hand and landed on the marble shelf where her elbows rested, as she was kneeling at the altar. He quickly picked
the fallen consecrated host and put her in her tongue.
Was this ok?Was it contaminated since everybody before the lady had been touching
the shelf.?What would have been a better alternative ,if any?
There must be a protocol to follow in cases like these.
her communion in the tongue.The host fell I think from the priests hand and landed on the marble shelf where her elbows rested, as she was kneeling at the altar. He quickly picked
the fallen consecrated host and put her in her tongue.
Was this ok?Was it contaminated since everybody before the lady had been touching
the shelf.?What would have been a better alternative ,if any?
There must be a protocol to follow in cases like these.