F
FuzzyBunny116
Guest
This will be difficult for me to word, but I’ll try my best.
If God does not have the ability to sin, why was it not imparted to us? If God does not have the ability to sin, doesn’t this inhibit His free will? How did the Immaculate Conception still let Mary retain free will if she was given so much grace (while having never approved of such grace) that she was to never commit a sin?
Do you see where I am getting at? How does grace and God’s inability to sin NOT inhibit man or God’s free will?
If God does not have the ability to sin, why was it not imparted to us? If God does not have the ability to sin, doesn’t this inhibit His free will? How did the Immaculate Conception still let Mary retain free will if she was given so much grace (while having never approved of such grace) that she was to never commit a sin?
Do you see where I am getting at? How does grace and God’s inability to sin NOT inhibit man or God’s free will?