C
CatholicSoxFan
Guest
What’s the misconception/misrepresentation of the Catholic faith that you get the most, or that annoys you to most? For me, it’s when Protestants constantly demonstrate that they don’t know wha papal infallibility is, and when they confuse a dogma with a faith practice. It just seems that every time a fundamentalist debates a Catholic (and it doesn’t matter what the debate topic is; they’ll find a way to twist the debate topic so they can go on their favorite rant about the Catholic Church; the Hunt-Keating debate is exhibit A of this), the fundamentalist gets something wrong about basic Catholic concepts like this.
Btw, I’m not saying that all fundamentalists are like this; I’m sure there are many here that know Catholicism very well. It’s just that popular fundamentalist speakers and debaters seem to consistently get Catholicism wrong.
Btw, I’m not saying that all fundamentalists are like this; I’m sure there are many here that know Catholicism very well. It’s just that popular fundamentalist speakers and debaters seem to consistently get Catholicism wrong.