J
J1Priest
Guest
Hello,
I have not seen the movie The Notebook and wouldn’t plan on seeing it but my girlfriend really likes it and so now I’m curious about it.
I’ve heard and read of the bad stuff on the movie, and she says she always skips it and it doesn’t affect the movie.
The point is, even with skipping these inapropiate parts, would the movie remain inapropiate for a couple in their 20s?
We’re both very Catholic and so want to avoid any uncessary temptation. The problem is that even if the parts are skipped, the content remains the same: the couple have had pre-martial sex, etc.
So, would this movie be a good romantic movie to watch as a couple?
Also, besides Pixar and pixar-like movies, what romantic movies are good and innocent for couples to watch?
Pax Christi
I have not seen the movie The Notebook and wouldn’t plan on seeing it but my girlfriend really likes it and so now I’m curious about it.
I’ve heard and read of the bad stuff on the movie, and she says she always skips it and it doesn’t affect the movie.
The point is, even with skipping these inapropiate parts, would the movie remain inapropiate for a couple in their 20s?
We’re both very Catholic and so want to avoid any uncessary temptation. The problem is that even if the parts are skipped, the content remains the same: the couple have had pre-martial sex, etc.
So, would this movie be a good romantic movie to watch as a couple?
Also, besides Pixar and pixar-like movies, what romantic movies are good and innocent for couples to watch?
Pax Christi