K
Kount_C
Guest
Not sure if this was the rigght section of the forum. But I think this is good apologetic material. This is an awesome video I wanted to share with anyone, who is a math junkie,
or likes to study apologetics. It is a secular video, but it is an analysis of 666 from a number theory and anthropologist prospective. Apparently, the original number according to this man, was not 666, but 616; one of my favorite you tube channels by the way.
Something I can’t wait to talk about next time I’m “Evangelized”
Cheers!
youtube.com/watch?v=UkZqFtYtqaI
or likes to study apologetics. It is a secular video, but it is an analysis of 666 from a number theory and anthropologist prospective. Apparently, the original number according to this man, was not 666, but 616; one of my favorite you tube channels by the way.
Something I can’t wait to talk about next time I’m “Evangelized”
Cheers!
youtube.com/watch?v=UkZqFtYtqaI