T
teak421
Guest
Frinders… We’ll have to disagree here… that document is very plain and simple… that along with the CCC section on the subject really puts forward what the Church believes.Hi Michael,
I am looking for “subject verb object” type clarity. I am not interested in wrapping it round with clauses about God’s goodness etc or how wonderful God is, I know that. What I want is clarity, such as you get from the “Plain English Society”. In England we have been having a fight for 20 - 30 years with legaleese, where retailer and manufacturers have been wording small print in their contracts so that only solicitors, and not always them, can understand it. I’m dyslexic BTW. The OT is like obscured glass in comparison to the NT crystal clear. I am looking for the crystal clear. I am also looking for logic, and by that I mean that anything that is said to come from God must not conflict with the attributes that we know of, of God.
Frinders
I’ve got a document (from my grad theology course work) that has commentary to the CCC section. You are more than welcome to review… Maybe it will provide some clarification??? email me at gaskinml@gmail.com if you are interested.
- Michael