W
water
Guest
1 Cor 32-38:
I should like you to be free of anxieties…I am telling you this for your own benefit, not to impose a restraint upon you, but for the sake of propriety and adherence to the Lord without distraction…So then, the one who marries his virgin does well; the one who does not marry her will do better.
Now, if you think you love God so much and want to help others to love God as much, would you take advice from St. Paul and stay single and being a priest for the rest of your life? or you think …nah, this is non-sense, I can do it as a married man?
I should like you to be free of anxieties…I am telling you this for your own benefit, not to impose a restraint upon you, but for the sake of propriety and adherence to the Lord without distraction…So then, the one who marries his virgin does well; the one who does not marry her will do better.
Now, if you think you love God so much and want to help others to love God as much, would you take advice from St. Paul and stay single and being a priest for the rest of your life? or you think …nah, this is non-sense, I can do it as a married man?