The Pope Confronts Islam

  • Thread starter Thread starter CollegeKid
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CollegeKid

Guest
Just last night I received by regular “Ahead-of-Time” Time Magazine subscriber email; their November 27 issue’s cover story is “The Pope Confronts Islam,” in anticipation of Benedict’s upcoming visit to Turkey to talk with religious leaders there and to possibly talk with Muslims about the need to confront violent extremists in their religion. I read the article (sorry, can’t post the link) and I have to say I was surprised at how balanced and fair toward the Pope it seemed, given the high amount of liberal journalism at Time. Newsweek, I think, will be featuring a similar article in their next issue called “Maverick Pope.” I just wanted to let y’all know to try and get this issue if you don’t have a subscription, I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised. And pray for the Pope.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top