The POWER of prayer!

  • Thread starter Thread starter JoeShlabotnik
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JoeShlabotnik

Guest
I believe in the power of prayer.
And today I offer my prayers for my CAF brothers and sisters here.
I know some well-meaning CAF parliamentarian type will probably try to move this thread to prayer intentions, but I believe it needs to be here in Catholic Living, because we, as Catholics, need to pray as often as we can for all in our lives and all in the lives of others around the world.
Please join me in prayer at this moment. We are thankful for God’s blessings and we pray for God’s help in dealing with life’s adversity! Amen
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
 
I join you in prayer here and now, for members of the forum, and for all in the world. May they know the justice and mercy of our Lord, Jesus Christ.
 
Each day I pray that you will find a good counselor and spiritual director.
 
I’ve seen the power of pray at work in my own life, from me praying alone to friends and family storming heaven with prayers. I truly believe in it with all my heart and soul.
 
H
I know some well-meaning CAF parliamentarian type will probably try to move this thread to prayer intentions, but I believe it needs to be here in Catholic Living
You do realize that Prayer Intentions is a subcategory of the category Catholic Living, right?

@Fauken

Well, he did write that paragraph that you quoted!

The thing about prayer intentions, though, is that explanations, & then talking about those explanations, such as others giving encouragement or sympathy to the OP, or suggesting alternative courses of action, is actually not supposed to occur on the Prayer Intentions, even if the OP is obviously distraught. I understand Joe’s point of view and agree with him. 😀
 
Last edited:
Please pray for me & my family. I’m so shook up now I can barely pray.
 
@Margaret_Ann
I included you and your family in my prayers this morning.
 
Couldn’t resist:
(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)
(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)
Prayers offered!
 
Thank you very much! I really appreciate it.

Btw, I’m wearing your avatar on my Scapular. 😉
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top