The power to heal and apostolic succession

  • Thread starter Thread starter kelvinf
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Judging from the scant response in this thread, I can truly begin to understand why the gift of healing is not evident in our day.

Well, to close it, I have a final thought to share about Sr. Briege from her book. We can see how the holiness of the person often moves the Holy Spirit to answer their prayer. Sister Briege wrote that she spent three hours daily in adoration before the Blessed Sacrament. One day, she wanted to shorten the time, but the Lord sent a message through one of his servants and said to her, “I don’t understand this, but the Lord told me to tell you he wants three hours.” (It may not be verbatim, but that was the essence of the message.)

Have a good day!
 
Judging from the scant response in this thread, I can truly begin to understand why the gift of healing is not evident in our day.

Well, to close it, I have a final thought to share about Sr. Briege from her book. We can see how the holiness of the person often moves the Holy Spirit to answer their prayer. Sister Briege wrote that she spent three hours daily in adoration before the Blessed Sacrament. One day, she wanted to shorten the time, but the Lord sent a message through one of his servants and said to her, “I don’t understand this, but the Lord told me to tell you he wants three hours.” (It may not be verbatim, but that was the essence of the message.)

Have a good day!
Wow, you are really interested in this topic as you once mentioned.
Other people will share their opinions when the come across the thread;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top