J
JohannesKepler
Guest
This version of John the Divine’s Revelation makes much more sense to me. Can anyone here make sense of the Revelation version in the bible? What makes more sense to you? The Revelation in the bible is very confusing to me. Amitakh Stanford says she re-lived John the Divine’s vision because the time of the Revelation is now. Is this believable? And please read the whole New Revelation and compare it to the biblical Revelation before answering. Thank you.
Here is the text:
Amitakh Stanford
Presents
The New Revelation –
John the Divine Versus the Anunnaki God
(The Uncorrupted Revelation as Experienced by John the Divine)
Preface
17th April 2005
John the Divine’s Revelation is confounding. It has become a battleground where Light and Darkness converge. Symbolically, the book of Revelation has become a battle between Good and Evil – Light and Darkness. The Revelation most people are familiar with is a corrupted version of what John presented.
There is so much confusion surrounding John’s Revelation that the true message has been concealed. The main theme of the message is about the final battle of Armageddon between the Christ Energy and the Anti-Christ Energy at the end of time. The book of Revelation is symbolically that battle, as will be demonstrated.
I was impressed to present a purer copy of the book. Prior to the 6th of April 2005, when I first experienced a very powerful feeling of the need to interpret the Revelation, I had very little interest in the book, although, when I was 15 years old, I told the vicar of my church that one day I would interpret the Revelation of John the Divine. He laughed at me.
As I began reading and interpreting the book, I spontaneously re-lived John’s visions. I realized then that John’s Revelation is very relevant to what is going on today and will be in the near future.
What follows will be my presentation of The New Revelation – John the Divine Versus the Anunnaki God.
There is no mistaking it; we are in the midst of the Revelation!
Amitakh Stanford
Amitakh Stanford
Presents
The New Revelation –
John the Divine Versus the Anunnaki God
(The Uncorrupted Revelation as Experienced by John the Divine)
The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to show unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John: Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw. Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein:
John, grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne; I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
I, John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ. I was in the Spirit on the Lord’s day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet, saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, what thou seest, write in a book.
And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks; and in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle. His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; and his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters. And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp two-edged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength. And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead.
And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: I am he that liveth and have the keys of hell and of death. Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter.
These things saith he that holdeth the seven stars in his right hand, who walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks; I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars: and hast borne, and hast patience, and for my name’s sake hast laboured, and hast not fainted.
He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith to him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.
He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith: To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it. These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of the living God, and the seven stars. Be watchful. Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast. If therefore thou shalt not watch, thou shalt not know what hour I will come.
Here is the text:
Amitakh Stanford
Presents
The New Revelation –
John the Divine Versus the Anunnaki God
(The Uncorrupted Revelation as Experienced by John the Divine)
Preface
17th April 2005
John the Divine’s Revelation is confounding. It has become a battleground where Light and Darkness converge. Symbolically, the book of Revelation has become a battle between Good and Evil – Light and Darkness. The Revelation most people are familiar with is a corrupted version of what John presented.
There is so much confusion surrounding John’s Revelation that the true message has been concealed. The main theme of the message is about the final battle of Armageddon between the Christ Energy and the Anti-Christ Energy at the end of time. The book of Revelation is symbolically that battle, as will be demonstrated.
I was impressed to present a purer copy of the book. Prior to the 6th of April 2005, when I first experienced a very powerful feeling of the need to interpret the Revelation, I had very little interest in the book, although, when I was 15 years old, I told the vicar of my church that one day I would interpret the Revelation of John the Divine. He laughed at me.
As I began reading and interpreting the book, I spontaneously re-lived John’s visions. I realized then that John’s Revelation is very relevant to what is going on today and will be in the near future.
What follows will be my presentation of The New Revelation – John the Divine Versus the Anunnaki God.
There is no mistaking it; we are in the midst of the Revelation!
Amitakh Stanford
Amitakh Stanford
Presents
The New Revelation –
John the Divine Versus the Anunnaki God
(The Uncorrupted Revelation as Experienced by John the Divine)
The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to show unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John: Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw. Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein:
John, grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne; I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
I, John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ. I was in the Spirit on the Lord’s day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet, saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, what thou seest, write in a book.
And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks; and in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle. His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; and his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters. And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp two-edged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength. And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead.
And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: I am he that liveth and have the keys of hell and of death. Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter.
These things saith he that holdeth the seven stars in his right hand, who walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks; I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars: and hast borne, and hast patience, and for my name’s sake hast laboured, and hast not fainted.
He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith to him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.
He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith: To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it. These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of the living God, and the seven stars. Be watchful. Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast. If therefore thou shalt not watch, thou shalt not know what hour I will come.