P
Petaro
Guest
I have read the discussion of the thread and find I cannot know who enters heaven. We have the promises of Christ. I hope I am worthy to rely on them. I have confessed my sins at confession. According to my conscience I have not sinned mortally since, due to continual prayer for support from my guardian angel assisted by the intercession of my Mother,( and my mum and dad,) My prayer now is for the reparation of my sins and my soul along with those I sinned with in life.
I leave the question as to who enters Hell to the loving, just, but most merciful mind of God, however I trust in the Holy , Catholic, Apostolic and Universal Church, being established by Jesus, to avail against the gates of Hell so that the hope of Jesus that all men may be saved will be brought to fruition.
It is good to discuss the theology of the Church in her statements on the doctrine of Hell, however when it comes to paring up the population between the sheep and the goats before God’s good time at the last judgement, I feel we go too far from our brief.
I consider the escatological issues on a personal basis and again it is based solely on the mercy of Jesus that I can have any faith in my own salvation, and must leave the fate of others to His mercy also.
I leave the question as to who enters Hell to the loving, just, but most merciful mind of God, however I trust in the Holy , Catholic, Apostolic and Universal Church, being established by Jesus, to avail against the gates of Hell so that the hope of Jesus that all men may be saved will be brought to fruition.
It is good to discuss the theology of the Church in her statements on the doctrine of Hell, however when it comes to paring up the population between the sheep and the goats before God’s good time at the last judgement, I feel we go too far from our brief.
I consider the escatological issues on a personal basis and again it is based solely on the mercy of Jesus that I can have any faith in my own salvation, and must leave the fate of others to His mercy also.