The"Right" of Adoption by Homosexual Partners

• Thread starter Thread starter fix
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fix

In 1999, homosexual activist Dan Savage published the book,* The Kid: What Happened After My Boyfriend and I Decided to Get Pregnant - An Adoption Story*. The author comments:

“Having children is no longer about propagating the species… [it is] something for grownups to do, a pastime, a hobby. So why not kids? Gay men need hobbies, too. …. I’ve done drag. I did Barbie drag, dominatrix drag, nun drag, and glamour drag. Now I’m going to do dad drag.”
Code:
                           What future awaits a poor adopted                            child raised in such an atmosphere?
Rosie O’Donnell, well-known TV anchor and lesbian activist with several adopted children, commented on the confusion in the mind of her adopted son:

“[M]y son has said to me, he’s almost seven, you know, ‘I wish we had a daddy.’ I said, ‘I understand that. I can imagine that you would. And this is the kind of family that has two mommies because that’s how mommy got born, that I love another mommy, not a daddy.’ And he gets it, and he knows that most families have a mommy and daddy and that our family is different and that some people don’t think it’s right that two mommies or two daddies have children. He knows that as well.”

The message this child received is that homosexuality is genetic, a mere variant of human nature, and that for born homosexuals a family with two mommies or two daddies is normal. Such a conclusion is absolutely false according to all present scientific data.

The child is also asked to make a moral judgment. The anchor’s qualification that some people don’t think it is right fails to provide elements for the child to judge. In fact, given his lack of maturity and need for affection, the child will naturally accept the position of his adopted mother more than that of another.

Deep down, and without judging intentions, this is a form of emotional blackmail: if you love me as your mother, you cannot accept the assertion of those who say having two mommies is wrong.
Code:
                          GROWING UP CONFUSED
In a recent article, “Growing Up With Mom and Mom,” published in the October 24 issue of The New York Times Magazine, Susan Dominus tells the story of two girls, Ry and Cade, who were artificially conceived and raised by a lesbian couple.

The story of these girls could not be more poignant. Having reached adulthood, one daughter became a lesbian and the other, though heterosexual, lives in a continuous state of tension between her formation and her own feelings. Dominus writes:

"Sometimes when she’s with her boyfriend, she [Ry] told me the first night we met, 'I feel guilty about how much privilege I feel as a straight couple, but I also love the privilege. ….

tfp.org/tfc/homosexual_adoption.htm

This is really sad:crying: I hardly think that the homosexual life style is a good environment for children to be raised in. I have a good friend that I grew up with,who is like my brother.He lives a chaste life,but he in younger years got caught up in that scene.We have actually discussed that before and he even said that no child needs to be exposed to that kind of “lifestyle”.God Bless

No one, straight, gay, single or married, as the ‘right’ to adopt. There is no right to adopt.

40.png
katherine2:
No one, straight, gay, single or married, as the ‘right’ to adopt. There is no right to adopt.
I agree.

“Having children is no longer about propagating the species… [it is] something for grownups to do, a pastime, a hobby. So why not kids? Gay men need hobbies, too. …. I’ve done drag. I did Barbie drag, dominatrix drag, nun drag, and glamour drag. Now I’m going to do dad drag.”​

That is one of the most disgusting things I have read!

40.png
katherine2:
Be still my beating heart, Katherine we actually agree on something. THe homosexual agenda includes all the “trappings” of normal life as if begging, borrowing or buying thesmelves a child will make them mainstream. This is the ONE thing that disgusts me above all others with respect to homosexual activists and the major reason I will always fight and object to homosexual ‘marriage.’ They will then be right in line to procure a child and then force the child to live in either a fatherless or motherless home. Aside from any concerns about subjecting children to an abnormal sexual arrangement, the idea that some gay has the “right” to a child like he has a “right” to new shoes puts me over the edge.

OK I feel better.

Lisa N

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back