S
SnowAngels
Guest
Hi everyone!
I found an old thread about this book from 2012, and I thought I’d create a new one to see if anybody has read it since then!
What did you think of it? I thoroughly enjoyed it! My only issue was that I couldn’t quite figure the actual theme of the book, and by that I don’t mean the plot, but the overall message.
Also, to anyone who has read the book, I have a question about Demetrius! Why did he never accept this freedom?? So. Confused.
Overall, I loved the book!! It made me feel so proud to be a Christian! In my free time,
I’m going to check out the movie! 
Thank you! God bless you all!
*Note: I was going to post this in the CA Book Club sub-forum, but for some reason I am not able to.(??) *
I found an old thread about this book from 2012, and I thought I’d create a new one to see if anybody has read it since then!
What did you think of it? I thoroughly enjoyed it! My only issue was that I couldn’t quite figure the actual theme of the book, and by that I don’t mean the plot, but the overall message.
Also, to anyone who has read the book, I have a question about Demetrius! Why did he never accept this freedom?? So. Confused.
Overall, I loved the book!! It made me feel so proud to be a Christian! In my free time,
Thank you! God bless you all!
*Note: I was going to post this in the CA Book Club sub-forum, but for some reason I am not able to.(??) *