T
Trisceptorc
Guest
As the title states, I don’t really want this thread to have an official topic (assuming that’s allowed). I was keeping up with the recent thread about debunking the rapture, which has gone a bit off topic, and I learned a lot from the different insights people were offering. So that’s what I’d like this thread to be: a collage of insights that people can learn from. As long as people are taking the topics here somewhat seriously, I don’t think we can go wrong.
To get us started, my curiosity was stoked by a comment made in the “need help debunking the rapture” thread. Once Christ returns and begins his reign on earth, the comment said that the seas would be no more. So what would happen to people who love to fish and sail and the like?
To get us started, my curiosity was stoked by a comment made in the “need help debunking the rapture” thread. Once Christ returns and begins his reign on earth, the comment said that the seas would be no more. So what would happen to people who love to fish and sail and the like?