The Significance of 3:33 AM

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lost_and_Sad
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
usually its a bladder issue for me hehehe kidding I was always taught that if you ask the poor souls in purgatory to wake you up at a certain time they will and for me they have. Leave a rosary on your night stand and pray to St Michael to send a hedge of his warriors to surround you and yours inside and outside your house , ask for protection mentally, spiritually and physically from all evil and harm by the Blood of our Lord Jesus Christ!
 
Why associate the 333 with the Devil? Three is the number of persons in the Trinity. I would prefer to associate it with the Trinity rather than the devil.

However, I don’t think there is any real spiritual significance. I have had periods when I awaken at the same time every night for a few nights in a row for no apparent reason. It was odd, that’s all.
 
I too have experienced this. I don’t think it’s coincidence. On one occasion the phone rang
with no one on the other end. The hand set said 3:33. After months of this I had a profound dream when I was visited by my deceased father with a warning. I burst awake from the dream. Didn’t even have to look at the clock. I already knew what time it was but looked anyway. 3:33AM.

It brought me back to the Church. This was 4 years ago
 
Three is a mystical number. Trinity. Don’t fret over it.
 
I was reading an article recently about how it used to be common for people to wake up in the middle of the night and proceed to stay awake for an hour before returning to bed. Up until the Victorian era, apparently. It’s normal biologically. And as for waking up at the same time - you’ve got a very good circadian rhythm, I suppose. I’ve been known to wake up a minute or so before my alarm clock goes off, and consistently so. It’s normal.

Though if you want, you can take it as a sign that you should pray more to God. 🤷
 
Waking up at 3:33 am only has the significance that you give it. It has no significance in and of itself.
 
The fact that 333 is half of 666 is no cause for concern. Why is a half any more significant than a third (222), a sixth (111) or a six-hundred and sixty-sixth (1)?

I have experienced some similar things in my life, but I honestly believe that God permitted them as occasions for growing in faith. Don’t think too much about vague “signs”; no good will come from it. If God wants to communicate something to you, He won’t be so vague as to use numbers that have no objectively-known symbolic meaning.
 
When I had my experiences with 3:33AM I had the feeling of a malevolent presence. The research I did said it could be a mockery of the Trinity as Christ died in the PM and this is the AM. Fr Ripperger says to ignore all these signs and just follow Church teaching. My circadian rhythm sure didn’t dial my telephone. (my earlier post). If you do a search on this there are many others who experience this and are concerned as well as many other interpretations. This phenomenon combined with my dream changed my life. Skeptics are everywhere.

It prompted me to research demonology. That was an eye opener! Read The Rite by Baglio.
How about the boy in Gary Indiana that walked up a hospital room wall backward witnessed by several hospital staff members. (in 2011 I think. Easy to fine with a web search) He was Exorcised along with his house and other family members.

I do think there is a meaning behind these experiences. Even String Theory points towards a multiverse. There are more than just the dimensions we live in. God speaks to us in many ways.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top