The Truth

  • Thread starter Thread starter water
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Water,

Nice picture. No, I am not at all offended, although I must confess that I do not entirely agree with your picture. I would extend the ā€œNon-Catholic Christian Beliefā€ circle a little to the lower left beyond the ā€œCatholic Beliefā€ circle to show that there are some things that they believe that we do not.
  • Liberian
 
I would show it rather as a pie chart, with the whole pie being Catholic belief, and various other Christian denominations being particular slices of the pie.

Catholic belief is not an add-on. It is the essentials of the deposit of Faith.
 
Water,

Nice picture. No, I am not at all offended, although I must confess that I do not entirely agree with your picture. I would extend the ā€œNon-Catholic Christian Beliefā€ circle a little to the lower left beyond the ā€œCatholic Beliefā€ circle to show that there are some things that they believe that we do not.
  • Liberian
You are right. *

st julie, I have no idea. I was just drawing two ovals. :)*
 
The Catholic Answers booklet, Pillar of Fire, Pillar of Truth, uses the image of a stained glass window and puts it this way:Our separated brethren hold much Christian truth, but not all of it. We might compare their religion to a stained glass window in which some of the original panes were lost and have been replaced by opaque glass: Something that was present at the beginning is now gone, and something that does not fit has been inserted to fill up the empty space. The unity of the original window has been marred.

When, centuries ago, they split away from the Catholic Church, the theological ancestors of these Christians eliminated some authentic beliefs and added new ones of their own making. The forms of Christianity they established are really incomplete Christianity.

Only the Catholic Church was founded by Jesus, and only it has been able to preserve all Christian truth without any error—and great numbers of people are coming to see this.
 
I am sorry that I am not good at writing, and here is how I see the Truth about faith in Christ. I hope I am not offending anyone, but that is the way I see it. šŸ™‚

http://www.nobiblenobreakfast.com/misimg/cbelief.gif
The Catholic Belief is behind the cross, while the non-catholic christian belief is on the cross where Jesus should be? :confused:

So, since the non-catholic christian belief is in Jesus’ position, they are closest to Jesus at heart? :confused:

Or are the non-catholic christians being crucified by the Catholics?

But why is the Catholic belief behind the cross? :confused:

What could that signify? :confused:
Mat 16:23 But He turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.
So the Catholic belief is Satan? :confused:

This is very strange for you to draw water, a good Catholic shouldn’t draw such things.

God Bless,
Rev

PS - Looks like a Lutheran symbol. :eek:
 
The Catholic Belief is behind the cross, while the non-catholic christian belief is on the cross where Jesus should be?

So, since the non-catholic christian belief is in Jesus’ position, they are closest to Jesus at heart?

Or are the non-catholic christians being crucified by the Catholics?

But why is the Catholic belief behind the cross? :confused:

What could that signify?

So the Catholic belief is Satan?

This is very strange for you to draw water, a good Catholic shouldn’t draw such things.

God Bless,
Rev

PS - Looks like a Lutheran symbol. :eek:
It is hard for you to see, isn’t it?
Poor you Rev, 😃 While I was trying to show the similarities, you tried so hard to point out the differences. Thus, you couldn’t see the Truth that I was implying. The picture is purely showing the similarities. Another point to show you that, you can’t always read one’s mind and should not jump to conclusion. 😃 However, asking is good though, and here I explain further to you.

Didn’t you see the Cross right between the Catholic and Non-Catholic. That is to imply we are all sharing the same faith - Jesus died on the Cross for us.

To draw a Jesus on it, I am not a good artist. However, if you had realized as you wrote it, then you know the Cross is The one with capital T šŸ˜‰

**Work on the similarities between us, you will find it easier to love one another. **šŸ˜‰

I hope it clears up all your confusions. šŸ˜‰
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top