F
FuzzyBunny116
Guest
I’m sure plenty of you are familiar with the “unmoved mover” argument (Argument from First Cause, I think?). That in order for their to be movement, something has to have moved it, and that the movement traces itself to God.
The Argument from Design states that the world is so complex, there must have been a designer. The rebuttal is that who designed the designer’s brain to design the world? It seems to me that there is an undesigned Designer.
How do I say this?
Is there anywhere to go from here? Is there anywhere to prove that movement and design originate from a Being as opposed to the universe, since it seems all God is is taking things one step further?
The Argument from Design states that the world is so complex, there must have been a designer. The rebuttal is that who designed the designer’s brain to design the world? It seems to me that there is an undesigned Designer.
How do I say this?
Is there anywhere to go from here? Is there anywhere to prove that movement and design originate from a Being as opposed to the universe, since it seems all God is is taking things one step further?