P
Path_Finder
Guest
LivingWord Unity:
Now, in my opinion, the 1st post could be one of those that can make Catholics appear to emphasize Mary too much, “is their an official proclamation that Mary is the woman in Revelation 12”, no there is no such official proclamation. That is all my point is, no one doubts that the truth is Mary, Israel, the Church or people of the Church could be the woman in Revelation 12 however, that is not the question.
Furthermore, to another post on page I, I forget how it was worded but something was said that such did not need to be defined, every Bible verse does not need to be defined. True however, we do have the 4 Marian dogmas, the Church thought that was important enough to define.
Now, in my opinion, the 1st post could be one of those that can make Catholics appear to emphasize Mary too much, “is their an official proclamation that Mary is the woman in Revelation 12”, no there is no such official proclamation. That is all my point is, no one doubts that the truth is Mary, Israel, the Church or people of the Church could be the woman in Revelation 12 however, that is not the question.
Furthermore, to another post on page I, I forget how it was worded but something was said that such did not need to be defined, every Bible verse does not need to be defined. True however, we do have the 4 Marian dogmas, the Church thought that was important enough to define.