C
CuriousM
Guest
Ok, so I got to the point in the Catechism where it talks a bit about Jesus being the Word.
I can’t believe I am asking this, I would think that I would get this, but I don’t.
How is Jesus the Word and the Bible is the Word of God?
Is Jesus the same Word as the Word of God?
If so, :banghead: I’m loooossssst!
Could someone please explain this a bit better. Or well, not better, just explain it. Please.
How is Jesus the Word, and the bible is the Word of God.
I think these paragraphs are the ones that basically caused the confusion:

Uhm help.
I can’t believe I am asking this, I would think that I would get this, but I don’t.
How is Jesus the Word and the Bible is the Word of God?
Is Jesus the same Word as the Word of God?
If so, :banghead: I’m loooossssst!
Could someone please explain this a bit better. Or well, not better, just explain it. Please.
How is Jesus the Word, and the bible is the Word of God.
I think these paragraphs are the ones that basically caused the confusion:
Through all the words of Sacred Scripture, God speaks only one single Word, his one Utterance in whom he expresses himself completely:64
You recall that one and the same Word of God extends throughout Scripture, that it is one and the same Utterance that resounds in the mouths of all the sacred writers, since he who was in the beginning God with God has no need of separate syllables; for he is not subject to time.65
103
For this reason, the Church has always venerated the Scriptures as she venerates the Lord’s Body. She never ceases to present to the faithful the bread of life, taken from the one table of God’s Word and Christ’s Body.66
Uhm help.