P
Persuader
Guest
If someone asks you if you want to have sex, and you say no, that is a rejection. If the reason for the rejection is that she is fertile, you reject the fertility of the person as well. You are not interested in having sex with her because she is fertile. That means you reject her fertility. You say: “no, I don’t want any part of that fertile business.”Nope.
This is your first mistake and many others. There is NO REJECTION involved in NOT having sex.
Complete giving of each other in the sense of fertility and all only apply to when one is having sex. So to speak of rejection of fertility of a spouse outside of sex is rather meaningless.
Then we only speak of the intention as I explained in post #199.
God Bless![]()
As an analogy, imagine someone asks you if you want to touch them (I presume you are male). You say no, and she asks why. Your answer: I don’t like women with tattoos. What are you rejecting here? You are rejecting to touch her, and you are rejecting her tattoos. Just like you are rejecting to have sex, and rejecting her fertility if you practice nfp.