There's an app for that

  • Thread starter Thread starter didymus
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mea culpa. It’s an examination of conscience app. I sometimes use it and bring my i-pod touch or i-pad into the confessional with me.
 
I don’t have a smartphone now, but when I did I had a great app I used for NFP called “OvuView.” There was a free version that was good, but I decided to upgrade to the paid version when it was on sale (I think I paid $1.99 for it?) You just entered your signs and it would chart for you, and you could select what “rules” you wanted (some more conservative than others). It took a few months to get to know “you,” but once there was enough data the app was amazing. There were four “modes” : avoiding pregnancy, acheiving pregnancy, calendar mode, and during pregnancy.

You also could export the data in order to print charts, if you wished. I did that when I got pregnant with #2 and brought the charts to my midwife. 🙂
 
I know a lot of priests and even my bishop use iBreviary. I like to use Laudate for Mass Readings and to find out the Saint of the day.

For fun, I like using the apps:

Bitstrips - Make your own comic strips through Facebook
Candy Crush - HIGHLY addictive puzzle game
Robot Unicorn Attack 2 - Another game where the object is to see how far your robot unicorn can run.
 
I was searching for answers too and one of the post suggested app to help track bbt.

I download about three apps and used them in parallel. Kindara is far the BEST app.

I started using the Kindara app about a year ago. They have a vast amount of knowledge base and their app is so easy to use and so simple to read. Not only am I tracking to avoid pregnancy, but it has empowered me to understand my body in so many ways.

They just launch a new wireless thermometer to make it even easier.
More info here with $10 off - kindara.com/r/aSeBOhiJS
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top