S
scoobydoo6v92
Guest
Hello I have had a terrible week and a half. I went to Mass Easter. The priest was talking about resurrection and also about talking to Jesus telling him what you want. Don’t be afraid or embarrassed to tell him. . Well the priesthood situation is now behind me and I am ok with it. But I have had a desire and a dream since I was 16 I told Jesus that since I was 16, and that is to perform Dressage. I am very very good at it and I have ridden Grand Prix. I auditioned for this company that tours with Lipizzaners. I messed up a movement and now after 8 days without hearing from the company, I get an email ON EASTER SUNDAY that at this time we can’t offer you a position, But we will keep your resume on file and bla bla bla. We feel you need more training in Dressage before we can have you work with us. I am having so much trouble handling this situation that I don’t know what to do… I pride myself (the good pride) of being great at it. But I am so upset about that comment that I can’t stand it. I feel like my heart was ripped out of me and it was stepped on. I feel like God could care less about me and I am losing hope cause my life just sucks and that is the way I feel.Everything the priesthood the horses my music career everything is just turning into ****/ I sometimes want to go home in my sleep. Won’t kill myself don’t get me wrong. But if God calls me right now I am so so so ready.
I don’t want to feel this way. Some people will say you need to see a shrink. No, a shrink won’t make me a priest, A shrink won’t bring me my dream No pills will make things happen. I need prayers I am running out of steam. I just can’t take disappointment anymore. What do you do when you feel God is ignoring you?? I don’t need any comments where I am the bad guy or suck it up or anything like that I have sucked it up I have offered it up and I still can’t deal with the disappointments they are taking their toll. God bless Scoob
I don’t want to feel this way. Some people will say you need to see a shrink. No, a shrink won’t make me a priest, A shrink won’t bring me my dream No pills will make things happen. I need prayers I am running out of steam. I just can’t take disappointment anymore. What do you do when you feel God is ignoring you?? I don’t need any comments where I am the bad guy or suck it up or anything like that I have sucked it up I have offered it up and I still can’t deal with the disappointments they are taking their toll. God bless Scoob