Things guys say

  • Thread starter Thread starter purplesunshine
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

purplesunshine

Guest
I had a funny conversation with a guy that I like (arnold) in a group of people

Greg: So how long have you known Purple
James: About a year…same as Kate
Greg: Me, too.
Nan: Greg, we’ve only know Purple 3 months.
Greg: Really? No…we’ve known her for longer…

So its that good? What the heck does it mean if a guy thinks he’s known you for a year and you’ve only known him for barley 3 months? Have I already been “friend zoned”🤷
 
Well, I can’t speak from a guys perspective since I’m not one, but it may not mean anything. I know I have a terrible “time” sense. Some things that happened 5 or more years ago still feel like yesterday to me and vice versa.
 
Well, I can’t speak from a guys perspective since I’m not one, but it may not mean anything. I know I have a terrible “time” sense. Some things that happened 5 or more years ago still feel like yesterday to me and vice versa.
Same here.
 
I had a funny conversation with a guy that I like (arnold) in a group of people

Greg: So how long have you known Purple
James: About a year…same as Kate
Greg: Me, too.
Nan: Greg, we’ve only know Purple 3 months.
Greg: Really? No…we’ve known her for longer…

So its that good? What the heck does it mean if a guy thinks he’s known you for a year and you’ve only known him for barley 3 months? Have I already been “friend zoned”🤷
Not enough information. 😉 It would be guessing. It simply means someone’s got used to you, but whatever more this means is speculation. Some people like being able to take someone for granted, some immediately think that if you take someone for granted, it can only be friendship. Others feels differently and by growing used to someone, they will become attached and will think about a permanent relationship with that person. It’s kinda the same with men as with women, anyway, I think.

For the record, I often cause this kind of reaction in women (as if they’d known me forever etc.) and often get friend-zoned in the end.

If it were I talking and someone pointed out to me, I suppose I would wonder what made me think like that and I’d question myself if I weren’t possibly becoming fond of the girl and warming up to her. If so, I’d probably want to spend time with her and perhaps I could fall in love in the process. Some other guy could think there’s not enough smoke and fumes. Just like with women.
 
First of all - I finally figured out why Chev is single - marrying a lawyer? Thats like setting up your own prenup while you are still dating 😛 J/K Chev - I a little CC love for you.

I think it means he is comfortable with you. Guys seems to remember dates when they are afraid not to - or forced to think about it- or have something to put in relation to - otherwise small details are not important. So therefore being comfortable could be good or bad.
 
First of all - I finally figured out why Chev is single - marrying a lawyer? Thats like setting up your own prenup while you are still dating 😛 J/K Chev - I a little CC love for you.
Hah, thanks! It takes one to put up with one. 😉
 
I had a funny conversation with a guy that I like (arnold) in a group of people

Greg: So how long have you known Purple
James: About a year…same as Kate
Greg: Me, too.
Nan: Greg, we’ve only know Purple 3 months.
Greg: Really? No…we’ve known her for longer…

So its that good? What the heck does it mean if a guy thinks he’s known you for a year and you’ve only known him for barley 3 months? Have I already been “friend zoned”🤷
Nah, they usually can not even remember anniversaries when married…do not worry…🙂
 
Hah, thanks! It takes one to put up with one. 😉
Believe it or not - not a lawyer- actually looking to go to PA (Physician Assistant) School in the Fall. I believe there should be more pro-life providers out there all though I do not wish to spend the rest of my life doing ob/gyn or talking to teens about abstinence.
 
Believe it or not - not a lawyer- actually looking to go to PA (Physician Assistant) School in the Fall. I believe there should be more pro-life providers out there all though I do not wish to spend the rest of my life doing ob/gyn or talking to teens about abstinence.
To be honest, I can’t imagine being an attorney until I die. *Especially *not advising (litigation is kinda okay). I’m gonna have to come up with something. Dunno, politics or what.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top