M
Ms_Sparkles
Guest
Now I don’t believ in ghosts etc. But over the years I have had strnage things happen.
Lying in bed, would feel that something was walking on my bed, at first thought it was my brother trying to scare me but there wa no one there, I changed rooms but it happened to them as well. Would feel like they were walking on the sides and then be lying on my legs.
Knocking on my chest of drawers, cear knocks, not wood creaking, three times then stop, then maybe again.
So what is it my over active imagination or can it be something.
Wierd not really a question pertaining to anything really moral but didn’t know where else to put it.
If anyones has any idea on what it might be if it’s not my imagination
:
Lying in bed, would feel that something was walking on my bed, at first thought it was my brother trying to scare me but there wa no one there, I changed rooms but it happened to them as well. Would feel like they were walking on the sides and then be lying on my legs.
Knocking on my chest of drawers, cear knocks, not wood creaking, three times then stop, then maybe again.
So what is it my over active imagination or can it be something.
Wierd not really a question pertaining to anything really moral but didn’t know where else to put it.
If anyones has any idea on what it might be if it’s not my imagination