E
Epistemes
Guest
I started a couple of weeks ago about this girl I was chatting with on Catholic Match. We’ve been talking on the phone every night for a week and we tend to have 2-3 hour conversations each night.
I fear that we’re becoming attached to each other, but it seems we both really like one another. She has more sense than I do, so she might say we’re not becoming attached…but I tend to think different based on things which have been said.
I have this self-sabotage function within me which wants to end it all because I don’t know what to do. I guess I’m a little scared of how things seem to be developing, is all. I don’t want her to become attached to me because I’m afraid I might hurt her somehow because of who I am.
I know many of you will fuss at me and say I’m going way too fast, that I thinking way too much, and that I need to have fun, which is what I am trying to do still with much effort, and this post is the result of more thoughts than any real concrete action, but I just feel the need to let go of some steam. This is all so fresh to me again.
I fear that we’re becoming attached to each other, but it seems we both really like one another. She has more sense than I do, so she might say we’re not becoming attached…but I tend to think different based on things which have been said.
I have this self-sabotage function within me which wants to end it all because I don’t know what to do. I guess I’m a little scared of how things seem to be developing, is all. I don’t want her to become attached to me because I’m afraid I might hurt her somehow because of who I am.
I know many of you will fuss at me and say I’m going way too fast, that I thinking way too much, and that I need to have fun, which is what I am trying to do still with much effort, and this post is the result of more thoughts than any real concrete action, but I just feel the need to let go of some steam. This is all so fresh to me again.