S
Syrophenikan
Guest
Ello, everyone!
I asked this question amongst my own circle of friends, but no one could figure a definite answer. Thus, I turn to you folks
In the front of the Breaking Bread missal, it says that we do not object to members of the following churches receiving communion:
-Orthodox
-Assyrian Church of the East
-Polish National Catholic Church
Now, concerning the Polish National Church: If I recall correctly, they allow their members to use birth control, no? I find this a bit puzzling.
Oh, and I’m sure this has been asked before, so if it’s overkill, I apologize
I asked this question amongst my own circle of friends, but no one could figure a definite answer. Thus, I turn to you folks
In the front of the Breaking Bread missal, it says that we do not object to members of the following churches receiving communion:
-Orthodox
-Assyrian Church of the East
-Polish National Catholic Church
Now, concerning the Polish National Church: If I recall correctly, they allow their members to use birth control, no? I find this a bit puzzling.
Oh, and I’m sure this has been asked before, so if it’s overkill, I apologize