T
TrueLight
Guest
Do you see yourself as Protestants, Catholics or in an in between state?
If someone asks you what your religion is what do you say? Do you keep it simple by saying “Christian?”
Tonight I was at dinner and the waiter was suggesting meat dishes to me and my friend said, “She can’t eat meat today. She’s Catholic.”
In my head, I was thinking, well not exactly, but I felt weird.
I know I identify more with Catholic than Protestant these days, although it might be hard to tell by my posts.
Does anyone else have this dilemma?
Am I wrong in assuming you can’t call yourself Catholic until you’ve been confirmed?
Looking forward to your ideas.
If someone asks you what your religion is what do you say? Do you keep it simple by saying “Christian?”
Tonight I was at dinner and the waiter was suggesting meat dishes to me and my friend said, “She can’t eat meat today. She’s Catholic.”
In my head, I was thinking, well not exactly, but I felt weird.
I know I identify more with Catholic than Protestant these days, although it might be hard to tell by my posts.
Does anyone else have this dilemma?
Am I wrong in assuming you can’t call yourself Catholic until you’ve been confirmed?
Looking forward to your ideas.