T
theresaforjesus
Guest
Dear Friends in Christ,

Has anyone heard of the band Virgin Black or know anything about them? I’ve been doing research and am confused whether or not they are truly a Christian band. The info. on the web can be contradictory. Their lyrics are strange at times. The music itself is beautiful sounding (gothic metal/ classical). There has been criticism of them. Maybe I shouldn’t say too much and just ask for your thoughts. Please pray to the Holy Spirit and respond - thanks very much!
God bless you all abundantly,
Theresa
Has anyone heard of the band Virgin Black or know anything about them? I’ve been doing research and am confused whether or not they are truly a Christian band. The info. on the web can be contradictory. Their lyrics are strange at times. The music itself is beautiful sounding (gothic metal/ classical). There has been criticism of them. Maybe I shouldn’t say too much and just ask for your thoughts. Please pray to the Holy Spirit and respond - thanks very much!
God bless you all abundantly,
Theresa