Thoughts of wanting to leave this world

  • Thread starter Thread starter shanishani7
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shanishani7

Guest
I found that I am hard to live… and don’t know how… I am disappointed in many things… especially on human and others… and I feel my living is a mess, many obstacles… but others’ life are happy and good… i am just weak and coward and failure person… cannot get even some simple little things… I dunno how to improve my relationships with others, dunno how to improve the way others treat me and not to hurt me, dunno how to improve my work, dunno how to improve financial status… only failed many times…

Recently I always want God to just end my life and take me with Him… I even dare not to end myself… I dun want to stay in this world… This world is just a pain for me !

How can I get rid of these thoughts? 😦 What should I do?
 
Your life may seem difficult right now, but you are not a failure. You are loved by God, just as much as any other person in the world, including those who seem to ‘have it all’.

Some people have many crosses to bear as they go through life, others may seem to have an easier time. But I can tell you, we never know what struggles people are facing in their hearts.
I’m praying for you. 🙂
 
I’m sorry to hear things are not going well for you. Have you tried counseling? Perhaps if not that could help you sort through some of your issues.

I will pray for your well being.
Mary.
 
I’m sorry to hear things are not going well for you. Have you tried counseling? Perhaps if not that could help you sort through some of your issues.

I will pray for your well being.
Mary.
I think counselling cannot help… counselling just chat with you and earn your money… and I don’t have money for that…
 
Your life may seem difficult right now, but you are not a failure. You are loved by God, just as much as any other person in the world, including those who seem to ‘have it all’.

Some people have many crosses to bear as they go through life, others may seem to have an easier time. But I can tell you, we never know what struggles people are facing in their hearts.
I’m praying for you. 🙂
ya loved by God only… so why not just take me away from this world… 😦
 
Shashishani7-
Your not weak,a coward or a failure.
It’s just some depression that’s making your brain think these things.
Depression can be very hard.
I’m sure you have many great qualities and that people would like a friend like you.
Everything that happens to you is not a reflection on you.
For example:if people at work or elsewhere are treating you bad then that can be a reflection on their character and not yours.

Would you consider joining a dance class or some other social activity where you can meet some people that are nicer then the ones currently around you?

Your in my prayers.
Elena
 
Yeah, I think you’re experiencing depression and need to speak with others, possibly even medicine. Seek help! Catholic Charities may help for free.

As for being a failure, even if you are correct, it’s not a problem. As Mother Teresa said, “God doesn’t call us to be successful. God calls us to be faithful.” This life is for building character and helping others to build their own characters in preparation for heaven, everything else of secondary importance, so although we suffer, it doesn’t matter if we fail at a financial or career-related goal.
 
I found that I am hard to live… and don’t know how… I am disappointed in many things… especially on human and others… and I feel my living is a mess, many obstacles… but others’ life are happy and good… i am just weak and coward and failure person… cannot get even some simple little things… I dunno how to improve my relationships with others, dunno how to improve the way others treat me and not to hurt me, dunno how to improve my work, dunno how to improve financial status… only failed many times…

Recently I always want God to just end my life and take me with Him… I even dare not to end myself… I dun want to stay in this world… This world is just a pain for me !

How can I get rid of these thoughts? 😦 What should I do?
I know exactly how you are feeling and I often thought of wanting to leave the earth but thanks be to God, I am still here and we all have reasons to go on.

Try not to be too harsh on yourself, I’ve not been anywhere apart from Mass in many months and I found I have more time to focus on my daily readings and prayer. The Devil loves for us to feel like we are wasting time and he loves it when we are down.

You must grit your teeth no matter how difficult it may seem and go on. There is always light at the end of the tunnel.

When I was hospitalised in 2013 I saw no reason to go on: no job, no relationships etc. But I prayed to God that my life may turn around and it did.

Please keep battling, whether it’s debt, financial problems or a breakdown in relationships, there is always help available.
 
I found that I am hard to live… and don’t know how… I am disappointed in many things… especially on human and others… and I feel my living is a mess, many obstacles… but others’ life are happy and good… i am just weak and coward and failure person… cannot get even some simple little things… I dunno how to improve my relationships with others, dunno how to improve the way others treat me and not to hurt me, dunno how to improve my work, dunno how to improve financial status… only failed many times…

Recently I always want God to just end my life and take me with Him… I even dare not to end myself… I dun want to stay in this world… This world is just a pain for me !

How can I get rid of these thoughts? 😦 What should I do?
Replace the negative thoughts with other thought that are of the Lord’s goodness!

There are many ways to do this. Sit in a Church and have a talk with our Lord Jesus Christ present in the Blessed Sacrament.

Talk to a holy person, whether it be a priest or not.

Take your bible and pick some passages to meditate on.

Perhaps there is a prayer group at your Church that you can visit.

May our Lord and his Holy Mother be with you on your spiritual journey!

You have been brought into being by God, and are loved by Him!
 
Does it seem that people react to you negatively because they misunderstand things you say?

Or maybe they know what you are saying but are reading incorrect motives? That can be bad because I used to be almost all a “head person” and I knew a lot of stuff but I didn’t really know how to deal with “regular” people so much – it just seems like their behavior and reactions to me wouldn’t make any sense because somehow they get the wrong impression. Do you get that kind of thing? Is that why you feel socially less capable than you want to be?
 
I’ve felt this way before…
I would recommend that you see a priest and tell him your troubles. Don’t lose hope, you are loved, by God and the Church:)
To get rid of the depressing thoughts, count the blessings (ex. food, clothing, shelter, love from the Lord)
 
I think counselling cannot help… counselling just chat with you and earn your money… and I don’t have money for that…
Your health insurance might pay for some counseling visits.

Counseling sometimes can help, because it is not only finance that is the problem… It seems to be in general.

I babysat for a time to get me extra money.

Sometimes, counselors may know of resources that you may qualify for that you don’t.

Goodwill had a free assessment in the area I lived, FREE (the office rather than the store).

Anyway, they would refer you to the appropriate community resources and programs.

Can you call up the United Way, explain your circumstances, see if you qualify for anything?

What about going to St. Vincent de Paul (through your local Catholic Church), ask for some financial assistance?

What about Catholic Social Services? That’s what they are there for.

Do you qualify for any kind of assistance? Medicaid? Food Stamps? Utility support?
TANF?

Goodwill offered different employment programs…training.
 
😦

:bighanky:

This is for you…

:hug1:

and this…

:coffee:

and this…

🍕

…this…

🍰

and this…

:tissues:

Nothing happens by accident. Start from the position of assuming there IS a solution. It’s hard, now, because you haven´t found it…yet. I believe you will, though, or MAKE a solution, as well.

I believe in you.
 
Praying for you. Remember, you are a child of God & He loves you & will never leave you.
For no matter what you have or don’t have, you are a child of God, & in him, you have everything. God bless.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top