M
Miiiils
Guest
What prompted this question:
I was playing a video game with my friend, and the game glitched a little bit and for a second I thought to myself, “That was strange, maybe there is something at play here. Like maybe something is haunting my game.” Then, out loud I said, “That was spooky!”
The next moment, I thought to myself, “Of course not, that was a dumb thought”
What do you think about thoughts like these? Are they wrong to have? Sinful?
I was playing a video game with my friend, and the game glitched a little bit and for a second I thought to myself, “That was strange, maybe there is something at play here. Like maybe something is haunting my game.” Then, out loud I said, “That was spooky!”
The next moment, I thought to myself, “Of course not, that was a dumb thought”
What do you think about thoughts like these? Are they wrong to have? Sinful?