Thyroid Surgery

  • Thread starter Thread starter estesbob
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

estesbob

Guest
Please pray for the sucess of my thyroid surgery tomorrow. If you are so inclined I would like you to ask for the intercession of John Paul II.
 
Praying for successful surgery and full recovery.

All shall be well,
and all shall be well,
and all manner of things shall be well.
St Julian of Norwich
 
Yes, I will pray for your speedy and complete recovery, as well as the intercession of St.Blase, the patron of any diseases of the throat!
 
prayers for you . may John Paul II intercede on your behalf…

kate
 
I will remember you in my morning Mass. I ask the Lord to ensure that all goes well and that you have an excelent recovery.
God bless you in everything
 
Lord guide the doctors hands.

I pray you have a healthy and quick recovery through the intercession of our beloved John Paul II.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top