K
Kathrin
Guest
I have been feeling very tired. Think I may be battling a virus too.
I still want to go to a mass this evening if possible since I skipped the last two days already.
I looked up where there would be a mass and saw that today is a kind of Holy Day. And can’t think of the English name right now. I am not really sure if it is a Holy Day of Obligation anywhere, I don’t think it is here.
Since I was feeling tired I was “afraid” the mass would be a longer one than the usual weekday masses. Because if it is an hour and not only a half hour I would get home even later.
Now I feel guilty for having that thought. How can I be “afraid” that a mass might be longer? Is my tiredness a good enough excuse for a thought like that?
Kathrin
I still want to go to a mass this evening if possible since I skipped the last two days already.
I looked up where there would be a mass and saw that today is a kind of Holy Day. And can’t think of the English name right now. I am not really sure if it is a Holy Day of Obligation anywhere, I don’t think it is here.
Since I was feeling tired I was “afraid” the mass would be a longer one than the usual weekday masses. Because if it is an hour and not only a half hour I would get home even later.
Now I feel guilty for having that thought. How can I be “afraid” that a mass might be longer? Is my tiredness a good enough excuse for a thought like that?
Kathrin