TO Karl Keating

• Thread starter Thread starter friendofgod
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

friendofgod

Dear Karl,

The two months you gave BIGTIMECATHOLIC has now become your curse. For 2 months you will seek and not find.

Listen to what the SPIRIT has to say…

Sorry Karl you chose hate over love and arrogance over repentence… 🙂

40.png
friendofgod:
Dear Karl,

The two months you gave BIGTIMECATHOLIC has now become your curse. For 2 months you will seek and not find.

Is that you, Fr. Greeley and/or McBrien? Or could it be you, Fr. Kung?

40.png
friendofgod:
I didn’t know Karl Keating can give out time. I know he’s great at apologetics, but having godly powers? 🙂

The member bigtimecatholic was banned from the forums for two months because of multiple posts that violated the rules of the forums.

The same person also was logged on as friendofgod and posted similar messages under that name, which also has been banned for two months.

40.png
friendofgod:
Dear Karl,

Praying for you. Sounds like you took an overdose of vinegar today. Take a little Pepto, relax, and get some sleep. You should feel better in the morning.
God Bless,
Marie

Karl Keating:
The member bigtimecatholic was banned from the forums for two months because of multiple posts that violated the rules of the forums.

The same person also was logged on as friendofgod and posted similar messages under that name, which also has been banned for two months.
No wonder the two of them sound alike.

40.png
friendofgod:
Dear Karl,

Hey Karl, living in Louisiana has its advantages. I know several old Cajun ladies who specialize in curse removal, if you are interested. :rotfl:

Justin

Good call on banning the guy Karl, I read some of his posts wow…any chance about removing them?

Can I be the first to file a motion for reconsideration of his sentence?

On behalf of the other forum members here, I am asking for a lifetime ban for him

40.png
pittsburghjeff:
Can I be the first to file a motion for reconsideration of his sentence?

On behalf of the other forum members here, I am asking for a lifetime ban for him
Done! See how amenable we are to member suggestions?

(Actually, the temporary ban was made permanent a while ago, after my earlier posts in this thread had appeared.)

40.png
friendofgod:
Dear Karl,

I don’t share the same views. The Holy Spirit only speaks the truth - no matter how hard the truth may be. And since Karl has done that, I believe that He has chosen to speak through him.

God bless Friendofgod and Karl and may Our Lady keep both of you safe always.

Love
From Singapore.

40.png
friendofgod:
Dear Karl,

God administers Mercy…Karl administers Justice. 😉 hahah joking…I heard that one the other day…I chuckled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back