W
Writer_for_God
Guest
Hi,
Today I felt like I spiritually ran into a brick wall. I felt like I have no love in my life, my soul, etc. I just felt completely devoid of love. I felt like I don’t love God, I don’t love myself, I don’t love others. I really just felt completely empty. And I started to pray a Rosary for a friend, and I realized that all I want is to know God’s love and to share it with others. I don’t know how to do this, but I am starting with this prayer request. As always, anything I suffer from, I assume there are many others throughout the world who suffer the same dilemma to an even greater degree than I do. So even moreso than you pray for me to know God’s love and share it with others, please pray even more for those who suffer a lack of love even more than I do. Help us to recognize the love we don’t acknowledge in our lives. Please pray that all come to know God’s infinite and unbounded love for us, and that we have the grace to share it with others, friend, family, and stranger alike. I hope this prayer does some good for a lot of people, and I hope many people come to know God’s love and share it with others as a result of these prayer.
Thank you for any and all prayers for this intention and may God bless you all. Amen.
Today I felt like I spiritually ran into a brick wall. I felt like I have no love in my life, my soul, etc. I just felt completely devoid of love. I felt like I don’t love God, I don’t love myself, I don’t love others. I really just felt completely empty. And I started to pray a Rosary for a friend, and I realized that all I want is to know God’s love and to share it with others. I don’t know how to do this, but I am starting with this prayer request. As always, anything I suffer from, I assume there are many others throughout the world who suffer the same dilemma to an even greater degree than I do. So even moreso than you pray for me to know God’s love and share it with others, please pray even more for those who suffer a lack of love even more than I do. Help us to recognize the love we don’t acknowledge in our lives. Please pray that all come to know God’s infinite and unbounded love for us, and that we have the grace to share it with others, friend, family, and stranger alike. I hope this prayer does some good for a lot of people, and I hope many people come to know God’s love and share it with others as a result of these prayer.
Thank you for any and all prayers for this intention and may God bless you all. Amen.
