Tom Cotton: GOP Wins in House, Senate, State Legislatures Were ‘Because of Donald Trump’

• Thread starter Thread starter Cathoholic
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cathoholic

Tom Cotton: GOP Wins in House, Senate, State Legislatures Were ‘Because of Donald Trump’​

(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)

SAUL LOEB/AFP via Getty Images

Robert Kraychik

2 Dec 2020

Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) credited Donald Trump with Republican election wins in an interview on Wednesday’s edition of SiriusXM’s of Breitbart News Daily with host Alex Marlow.​

“We had smashing victories in the Senate,” said Cotton. “It was predicted by the media and the Democrats we would lose control of the Senate, perhaps in a landslide. In the House, Kevin McCarthy and House Republicans [were predicted] to lose 10 or 20 seats. They ended up gaining about 15 seats. It’s going to be the narrowest majority of modern times.”

Cotton continued, “Then you look at the state legislatures like in Arkansas. I didn’t think it was possible, but we became even more Republican in Arkansas. We beat two Democratic state senators. We’ve flipped a handful of state legislative chambers. The Democrats — after four years of Eric Holder wasting millions of Democratic donors’ money to try to flip legislatures to gerrymander the House — did not pick up a single legislative chamber.”

“We had all these victories not in spite of Donald Trump, but because of Donald Trump,” declared Cotton. . . .

They won despite Trump.
Republicans did well in the elections but Republican supporters rejected Trump.

It’s almost like Trump is a hero of some sort. . . right?

Yes it must have been Trump.

(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)

That just not true.

There is eyewitness testimony.
There is NO EVIDENCE, eyewitness or any other of WIDESPREAD fraud. That is nonsense and the courts have thrown out already 3 dozen cases due to lack of evidence.
Give it up. Trump is out!

It’s almost like Trump is a hero of some sort. . . right?
Cotton is just pushing for a run for president. He’s angling to be the nominee in 2024.

I dislike his politics and his attitude.

Anyone with a brain can see that multiple instances of fraud have been presented.
I have a fairly decent brain and all I’ve seen is innuendo and speculation.

Fraud? There’s always some. Barr says he hasn’t seen enough fraud to change any outcome. I guess he’s one of those folks with brains.

I have a fairly decent brain and all I’ve seen is innuendo and speculation.
Have you watched any of the complete personal sworn testimonies of any one of the witnesses before you posted that?

Have you watched any of the complete personal sworn testimonies of any one of the witnesses before you posted that?
No, those folks are too partisan. If they saw fraud they would point it out to law enforcement who would make an arrest. Around here there’s a cop at every polling place. Those folks testifying half the time can’t even get their lies straight.

Those ‘witnesses’ don’t provide good proof of anything. Just like those spurious affidavits.

No, those folks are too partisan. If they saw fraud they would point it out to law enforcement who would make an arrest. Around here there’s a cop at every polling place. Those folks testifying half the time can’t even get their lies straight.

Those ‘witnesses’ don’t provide good proof of anything. Just like those spurious affidavits.
Totally agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back