Top 3 reality shows thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter TylerDurden0083
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TylerDurden0083

Guest
Post/Discuss your Top 3 reality shows…

Mine are :

1 - Cheaters

2 - Las vegas Law

3 - Survivor

–
 
  1. Bounty Hunters
  2. Family Plots
  3. any on animal planet…like Animal cops or Emergency vet
 
Erm I don’t think I have 3 but…

I have to say I am really impressed with American Idol. Unlike trash such as The X Factor here, which lets people in as a joke, and ends up withe the rubbish, average singers winning, American Idol has produced wonders like Kelly Clarkson or Carrie Underwood. I was so impressed with the final 12/24 of 2005 and I’m also very impressed with this years. Keep it up!

Carrie Underwood ROCKS! 😃
 
Christus Rex:
Erm I don’t think I have 3 but…

I have to say I am really impressed with American Idol. Unlike trash such as The X Factor here, which lets people in as a joke, and ends up withe the rubbish, average singers winning, American Idol has produced wonders like Kelly Clarkson or Carrie Underwood. I was so impressed with the final 12/24 of 2005 and I’m also very impressed with this years. Keep it up!

Carrie Underwood ROCKS! 😃
I like American Idol…I should have added it to my list.
I also like Extreme Home make over…
 
Amazing Race

Family Plots (glad to see I’m not the only one, Aimee…🙂 )

Wife Swap
 
American Idol

American Chopper (Discovery)

Road to MacClay (Animal Planet)
 
No offense to anybody who likes reality shows, but I think they are all stupid. Writers don’t know how to write a decent regular TV show anymore, so they resort to this foolishness (IMO).
 
40.png
mikew262:
No offense to anybody who likes reality shows, but I think they are all stupid. Writers don’t know how to write a decent regular TV show anymore, so they resort to this foolishness (IMO).
oyy!,… Please tell me you don’t prefer sit-coms and prime time soap operas. 😉
No doubt you are talking about shows where people are pitted against each other so viewers can feast on their character flaws in phoney situations.

I actually don’ t like shows like Survivor, or The Apprentice. But I do like the documentary type shows, on Discovery, Animal Planet, NG, etc… That IS reality… And shows like Cops, America’s Most Wanted… Those are reality shows too. So, not all reality shows are the same.
 
Ooops! Forgot to mention the Bachelor Paris.
I haven’t liked the other seasons but I really like this bachelor - he just seems so sweet!
 
  1. Big Brother
  2. Big Brother
  3. Amazing Race
What can I say, I don’t watch a lot of reality… But I never miss Big Brother
 
  1. Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
  2. American Idol
  3. Dancing With The Stars
Once “Dancing With The Stars” is over, I’ll be replacing it with “The Biggest Loser.” 👍
 
Most definitely
  1. Project Runway
  2. America’s Next Top Model
  3. Amazing Race
 
  1. Project Runway
  2. Wife Swap/Trading Spouses
  3. Skating/Dancing with the Stars
 
I occasionally watch American Idol, but besides that I don’t watch any reality shows. I don’t watch American Idol as much as I used to since my favorites never seem to win. 😛
 
40.png
ridesawhitehors:
oyy!,… Please tell me you don’t prefer sit-coms and prime time soap operas. 😉
No doubt you are talking about shows where people are pitted against each other so viewers can feast on their character flaws in phoney situations.

I actually don’ t like shows like Survivor, or The Apprentice. But I do like the documentary type shows, on Discovery, Animal Planet, NG, etc… That IS reality… And shows like Cops, America’s Most Wanted… Those are reality shows too. So, not all reality shows are the same.
Ok, let me clarify, yes the shows where people are pitted against each other in silly, structured, and set-up environments is what I’m talking about.
 
40.png
mikew262:
Ok, let me clarify, yes the shows where people are pitted against each other in silly, structured, and set-up environments is what I’m talking about.
I agree, mikew262. They bring out the worst in people. That doesn’t entertain me. :nope:
 
American Idol
Dancing with the Stars
Wife Swap (although it’s starting to bug me the way they always seem to swap the total slob - never cleaned her house in her life wife with the obsessivly must clean all day long wife.)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top