Top 3 reality shows thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter TylerDurden0083
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
  1. American Idol
  2. Supernanny/Wife Swap (these shows are very amusing but sometimes its hard to take some of those ppl seriously)
  3. Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
I also love The Bachelor Paris, but since the season is almost over, I excluded it from the list.
 
Heather07 said:
1. American Idol
  1. Supernanny/Wife Swap (these shows are very amusing but sometimes its hard to take some of those ppl seriously)
  2. Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
I also love The Bachelor Paris, but since the season is almost over, I excluded it from the list.

Simon is the best this season. GHASTLY!
 
carol marie:
American Idol
Dancing with the Stars
Wife Swap (although it’s starting to bug me the way they always seem to swap the total slob - never cleaned her house in her life wife with the obsessivly must clean all day long wife.)
I love those two swap shows, but it is either scripted, or I just don’t believe a person could be like that. The personalities are so extreme!
 
Starting monday my top 3 needs a revision. It is now

1 - The Apprentice ( its back! )

2 - Las vegas Law

3 - Cheaters

honorable mention : Talk soup (it counts right?) If I miss any good reality tv moments, this show gets me up to speed, lol. Hilarious.
 
American Idol - Great discovery of Great young talent- Kelly Clarkson, Carrie Underwood.

Amazing Race - Great show

Extreme Home Makeover - Very touching stories
 
For me it is

When the TV is turned off.

When the Power goes Out

and my favorite: What We Did Before TV was Invented.

😛
 
The news?

Oh, wait, you mean the entertainment reality shows.

Yep. The news.

😃

(I’m sorry. Just being a smart aleck . . . I’m just so much of a dork I would have to answer (1) Top Chef; (2) Any of the Food Network Shows, i.e., Challenge, Iron Chef America, Throwdown, Next Food Network Star) and (3) TLC’s What Not to Wear. Not necessarily in that order.)
 
Amazing Race

and 2 from the BBC America network:

How Clean is Your House?

Ramsay’s Kitchen Nightmares
 
Ice Road Trucker
Hell Kitchen
Ninja Warrior/Unbeatable Banzoke.
 
Amazing Race & Amazing Race Asia

American Idol

So You Think You Can Dance

Gearoidin
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top