M
Maathw
Guest
Forgive me people for my scruples but…
Recently the CBCP or the Catholic Bishop’ Conference of the Philippines issued a statement that " wasting food is morally wrong and is a grave sin." Those are not the exact words but they said that wasting food is morally wrong and a grave sin. You get my point. So now my mom prepared a dish and I did not like the fish dish. (I dont like fish that much) So I did not want to waste it nor to eat it. So I gave my leftover to my grandmother which she had finished. Did I commit a Mortal sin. Knowing that wasting food is a grave sin?
God Bless!
Recently the CBCP or the Catholic Bishop’ Conference of the Philippines issued a statement that " wasting food is morally wrong and is a grave sin." Those are not the exact words but they said that wasting food is morally wrong and a grave sin. You get my point. So now my mom prepared a dish and I did not like the fish dish. (I dont like fish that much) So I did not want to waste it nor to eat it. So I gave my leftover to my grandmother which she had finished. Did I commit a Mortal sin. Knowing that wasting food is a grave sin?
God Bless!