Tracy Morgan might not perform ever again

  • Thread starter Thread starter Maxirad
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
He may be blameless for the accident but by choosing not to bear sealtbelts, he and his friend bear some responsibility for the extent of the injuries.
 
He may be blameless for the accident but by choosing not to bear sealtbelts, he and his friend bear some responsibility for the extent of the injuries.
I’m glad you said this. Saved me the trouble, and you said it more nicely than I might have 👍
 
I saw pics of the crash. It is a miracle he and his friend survived.
 
It sounds like he had more injuries than a badly broken leg. His rehabilitation will take a good 6 months to a year I think. I don’t think it will be anytime soon that he will return to work.

I don’t know what kind of vehicle they were in-what kind of limo it was.
I don’t know how they will prove who was or wasn’t wearing seat belts.
There have been a few incidents where it was proved if they had been wearing seat belts the injuries might have been worse.
I always wear my seat belt and I road a greyhound bus earlier this year and was happy to see the bus had seat belts.

There will be lawyers and accident investigators dealing with this for a long time unless they can reach a settlement.
The lawyers might not want him to return to work too soon to prove loss of income. The accident was a tragedy to all involved.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top