Transpecies, transgender

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ana_v
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps not, but he can jump to the door top from the desk, which is infinitely more amusing. 😃
Oh, I was responding as if you were genuine, but you don’t seem to want to continue playing along.

Those are an important part of the benefits of marriage (mind you those can be made by a good lawyer). The state doesn’t say you can’t have a ceremony making you two “married”, it just won’t give you legal benefits.
 
Oh, I was responding as if you were genuine, but you don’t seem to want to continue playing along.

Those are an important part of the benefits of marriage (mind you those can be made by a good lawyer). The state doesn’t say you can’t have a ceremony making you two “married”, it just won’t give you legal benefits.
I’m sorry, I was kidding about marrying my cat, yes. 😃
But a living trust will can take care of a person’s estate and medical choices assigned to an executor who can be a friend or relative and not a spouse if one isn’t married.
 
Imagine the following:

A man is up on a stage, before a secular, pro-sexual revolution audience. This man regards himself as a “transgendered” person, because he has been through elective surgery and hormone therapy to tranform his appearance and bodily experience in to that of a woman’s. He tells the audience about how he feels very fulfilled being a “woman”, is indebted to those who supported him in being “true” to himself, and who understand that gender is a “personal decision” that is determined by one’s “interior sense of identity”. At the end of his presentation, he is applauded.

Elsewhere, also before the same type of audience, I go up on stage and introduce myself as “transpecies”. I talk about how I underwent a wonderful transformation from the “culturally imposed” identity of “human”, to my “true” identity of jaguar. I received full body tattoos that mimic the spotted pattern on jaguar fur, have surgically attached whiskers, and received some dental impants whose design resembles the canine teeth of jaguars. I also prefer to walk on all fours. I hope that one day, society will support who I really am (jaguar), instead of who they
would rather me be (human).

Would I receive an applause?

Transgender and Transpecies:
I would like to follow your example a little further. For our law and society it is no problem to deal with Transgender persons. If they do something wrong they get punished like anybody else. What about the jaguar? Someone who claims to be a jaguar could easily bite in your arm after he/she/it is finished talking. Or the other way around: You are a hunter an you take this ‘talking’ jaguar as an true jaguar (as an “object”). Our law would, as fare as I can see, not acept the transpecies jaguar as an animal; not as offender nor as victim. That means that species boundaries are much more stable than sex and gender.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top