L
lovedance4ever
Guest
I feel like I’m always on here complaining, and I’m sorry if it’s getting to be annoying. It’s just, something happened this evening that was quite disturbing and has shaken me up quite a bit.
Long story short, I’m on a dating website where I clearly have stated my Catholic values. Well, I got this message from a guy, who was a good deal older than me, but I figured it would not be a huge deal to just give it a shot and talk to him. He added me on Skype and soon made his intentions known; he wanted to strip in front of the webcam, and I’m sure he wanted me to do the same!
I told him off and signed out…but I still feel so icky and traumatized. I’ve never experienced anything like that before. I know men like that exist…but I’d never thought I would come in such close contact with one.
Please pray for me. I know I will soon get over it, but the college semester begins for me tomorrow and I already have enough stress on my mind.
Thanks so much for listening to my mindless blathering.
Love and blessings,
lovedance4ever
Long story short, I’m on a dating website where I clearly have stated my Catholic values. Well, I got this message from a guy, who was a good deal older than me, but I figured it would not be a huge deal to just give it a shot and talk to him. He added me on Skype and soon made his intentions known; he wanted to strip in front of the webcam, and I’m sure he wanted me to do the same!
I told him off and signed out…but I still feel so icky and traumatized. I’ve never experienced anything like that before. I know men like that exist…but I’d never thought I would come in such close contact with one.
Please pray for me. I know I will soon get over it, but the college semester begins for me tomorrow and I already have enough stress on my mind.
Thanks so much for listening to my mindless blathering.
Love and blessings,
lovedance4ever
