D
De_Maria
Guest
Hi,
I don’t know if I’m unique in this respect, but I have trouble juggling my prayer life and my physical fitness time. So, I developed what I call the “Treadmill Rosaries” which I pray using my smartphone.
Click here for an example:
I also developed what I call the Apologetical Rosary decades. These are ways to pray and exercise while you study how to respond to common objections to the Catholic Faith.
Click here for an example of an Apologetical Rosary - Ten Reasons to Pray to Mary
I hope these are a blessing to you.
Sincerely,
De Maria
I don’t know if I’m unique in this respect, but I have trouble juggling my prayer life and my physical fitness time. So, I developed what I call the “Treadmill Rosaries” which I pray using my smartphone.
Click here for an example:
I also developed what I call the Apologetical Rosary decades. These are ways to pray and exercise while you study how to respond to common objections to the Catholic Faith.
Click here for an example of an Apologetical Rosary - Ten Reasons to Pray to Mary
I hope these are a blessing to you.
Sincerely,
De Maria