The first few chapters of Genesis have literal meanings.
Those chapters are written in Biblical figures.
As with all figures of speech, they have a literal meaning.
Are you serious in wanting to know some of the literal meanings?
Are you going to play with sophistry?
Are you going to attack?
Are you trying to proof faith is wrong?
Faith cannot be proved. It must be loved.
To those of us who love our faith, it is sacred.
It is not silly.
It is beautiful.
This is not a court of law, proof is on another level here.
We are not paid to make the innocent look guilty nor the guilty look innocent. It is for real, not play. It is for real, not money. It is for real, not fame. But most of all it is for love and beauty.
If you are serious, I will try to give a few hints.
I will not be played with, not with these questions.
Please hear, I said try.
I am not sure I can do the job.
I mean that, too!
If you are serious, I will try to help.
My ability is greatly limited.
I cannot yell loud enough, I am not a scholar.
I have studied, but I am not a scholar.
Again, my abilities are limited.
So if you want to trust me, I will try.
If you are playing or know that I am dumb, I will not try.
I am smart enough to know that I am dumb.
I do not need another person to tell me I am dumb.
My words are loud enough.