Trinity

  • Thread starter Thread starter Toten
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Toten

Guest
I am currently reading Not By Scripture Alone which is a Collaboration amongst several Catholic Theologians, each discussing an issue at point between both Catholic and Protestant perspectives on the Dogma of Sola Scriptora. At least to the point in the book that I have gotten to is very fair and academic, using quotation and not misrepresenting the other side. Would any of you know of a book(s) that deal with the Trinity in much the same way?
 
I am currently reading Not By Scripture Alone which is a Collaboration amongst several Catholic Theologians, each discussing an issue at point between both Catholic and Protestant perspectives on the Dogma of Sola Scriptora. At least to the point in the book that I have gotten to is very fair and academic, using quotation and not misrepresenting the other side. Would any of you know of a book(s) that deal with the Trinity in much the same way?
Not in the same way (especially since the theology of most Protestants would be in agreement with that of Catholicism on the Most Holy Trinity), but these two books might be helpful to you:

amazon.com/Trinity-Saint-Augustine/dp/0911782966

sophiainstitute.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=SIP&Product_Code=15-6
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top