T
tashalove
Guest
Good day!
Hi my name is Natacha, i’ve been married for amost 8 yrs. we have a beautifull son. My husband has been cheating. It not something new. He has cheated with more then 3 womens. I’ve forgive him for that. but last year he did again but this time i got there on time. I know it was wrong of me for entering his friend house like this but i did it. That day when i open the door and i saw this women with my husband this strong force came to me, i’ve never was violent but that day i beat the girl and then after my husband. Even now we still are together i think… I thought that i was able to forgive him again because of our wedding vows. But something is telling me that he is not telling me the truth from all of this. I do love my family they are my life. But my husband i’m wonderng if his heart would ever open. Then this women who used to be my friend keeps on callin him atleast 5 time a day… this is crazy, but ow i just want to go. i’m tired of fighting. pls if there is any prayers that would help on saving my trouble wedding help. As my weakness depends on it.
Hi my name is Natacha, i’ve been married for amost 8 yrs. we have a beautifull son. My husband has been cheating. It not something new. He has cheated with more then 3 womens. I’ve forgive him for that. but last year he did again but this time i got there on time. I know it was wrong of me for entering his friend house like this but i did it. That day when i open the door and i saw this women with my husband this strong force came to me, i’ve never was violent but that day i beat the girl and then after my husband. Even now we still are together i think… I thought that i was able to forgive him again because of our wedding vows. But something is telling me that he is not telling me the truth from all of this. I do love my family they are my life. But my husband i’m wonderng if his heart would ever open. Then this women who used to be my friend keeps on callin him atleast 5 time a day… this is crazy, but ow i just want to go. i’m tired of fighting. pls if there is any prayers that would help on saving my trouble wedding help. As my weakness depends on it.